Sunday, March 4, 2018

Thoughts while Vaping...


Here are some things I think about. Maybe you think about them too?

 

·        How do I convince myself that I am NOT the center of the world? Why do I so easily believe that this is all for me, that other people are just extras in my universe?

 

·        What would happen if for just one day I didn’t spend a second thinking about how I look or if other people were watching?

 

·        Are people that enjoy cats actually human? I mean, they can’t be, right?

 

·        Is there another white guy in America named Kieran? IF there is, should I fight him or buy him a Natty Daddy?

 

·        If I never think about death, can I really cherish all the life around and inside me? Is knowing death a prerequisite to having life?

 

·        How bad will my first car crash be? I have an eerie feeling it’s gonna be pretty gruesome…

 

·        What is the most memorable event in my life that I’ve already forgotten?

 

·        How the hell is a guy like me supposed to meet Barry O? What regrettable thing do I have to do to shake his hand?

 

·        Will I ever be able to grow a mustache? I guess I have to get armpit hair though first, right?

 
·        A story from The Autobiography of Malcolm X: “Malcolm X!” he called out- and when I looked, he stuck his hand out of his car, across at me, grinning. “Do you mind shaking hands with a white man?” Imagine that! Just as the traffic light turned green, I told him, “I don’t mind shaking hands with human beings. Are you one?”

Would Malcolm shake my hand?


·        When people are talking about me, how many describe me as NICE? Is there a more humiliating thing to be called? I’d say it comes close to the C-Word…


·        Can I really be a Minimalist with minimal effort?


·        When I feel it often seems like too much weight to carry, but during times where I’m indifferent I am pissed that I don’t feel enough. How much feeling is right for a person? And more importantly, what kind of a fucked-up question is that??


·        Why are the things I love the most the hardest to give time to?


·        Is holding a stretch for a full minute really a good idea? My doubts gain more ground each day…

 
Lastly, why does each line have the word ME or I in it??? Am I capable of writing about anything else besides myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment